Wednesday 24 November 2010

Stuff

Sometimes it's hard to look back on things that have happened when you are so apprehensive about the future and what God has in plan for you. I find myself in that place right now. But i want to fill you in with what I've been up to but more importantly what God has been up to in my ministry!

Summer was brilliant as it always is. It was really busy but it was amazing to see so many young people listen to God's Word and start to do something about it. There are so many Christian young people out there who are struggling with life and it is awesome to know that God can help them and change their lives and love them. pray for young people in your church, your street, where-ever they need God. Nehemiah was taught this year and he is a great example of how to live for God, passionately.
Christian Youth in Action in Armagh was brilliant. many children were reached with the gospel and the young people involved experienced God in new ways and in that one week visibly grew in their faith!

Autumn/winter. This already has been a tough time and I have really had to rely on God in so many ways! I'm still trying to raise financial and prayer support for my ministry and it is so hard. people just don't want to give and it scares me that maybe I'm not meant to be doing God's work, that maybe people don't care about what I'm doing and these thoughts go through my head all the time. But I know that god has called me to serve Hime and that He will provide as He has done so far! Schools work is still going on and I have had a few speaking engagements but I want more! Pray that God will guide me and help me as I want so much to serve hime and see him glorified!

there will be more on the blog soon as I want to make this a more regular point of contact! Comment at any time, give your feedback and support! Thankyou,

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment